CLUB LOCKER COURT BOOKING SYSTEM
If you have a current US Squash Password log in with your email/username and that password at the Chatham Club Court Booking Link provided below.
If you don’t currently have a free US Squash account and are a member of the Chatham Club please contact: Darren@chathamclub.com
- A squash court may be booked on line, in person or by telephone up to a maximum of one week in advance.
- A maximum of one booking per day is permitted; however, additional court time is allowed without booking (on any unreserved courts).
- Round Robin or lesson participation is considered a court booking.
- The front desk will require both players’ names 24 hours before the court time or the court may be cancelled and used for other members on the waiting list. *this is not enforced currently as we are encouraging solo bookings by at risk players
- If there is a change in opponent the front desk must be notified–the accuracy of court bookings is essential in order to eliminate no shows and double bookings.
- One player may never ‘bump’ two players from a court even if the player has the court booked (both players must be present). *not enforced currently as we are not requiring two players per booking
- We ask that members politely tap on the glass between rallies only once both players are ready to play. *Currently players must immediately exit their court at the end of their 45 minute booking
- Courts should be cancelled as early as possible so that the front desk may contact members on the waiting list.
- No shows and late cancellations made within two hours of court time will be recorded.
- Players making a habit of abusing court-booking privileges will be warned and could have their court booking privileges revoked temporarily.
Membership Types/Booking Privileges:
- Gold Membership (Ages 14 and up): 5-day advance booking, maximum one booking per day.
- Junior Membership (Ages 10-13): Limited to play on courts A, B, C
- Silver Membership No bookings permitted, guest fees will apply for court use
- Gold members playing with juniors: 5-day advance booking maximum one booking per day.
Limited to play on courts A, B, C
Guest fees apply to non-member juniors
- Non-Chatham Club Members: Only permitted use of the squash courts with a Chatham Club
Gold member and limited to 5 visits per year.
- The Squash department may make such decisions concerning the allocation of the courts as are considered to be in the best interest of the club and the game of squash. They can also modify the booking rules to ensure fair usage of all courts.